Ministry – The Last Sucker (2007)
USA – September 2007 – 13th Planet Records
01. Let’s Go – 04:53 – !!!!
02. Watch Yourself – 05:29 – !!!!
03. Life Is Good – 04:15
04. The Dick Song – 05:50 – M
05. The Last Sucker – 05:59 – M
05. No Glory – 03:42 – !!!!
06. Death & Destruction – 03:31
07. Roadhouse Blues [The Doors cover] – 04:26 – – !!!!
08. Die in a Crash [feat. Burton C. Bell] – 04:03 – !!!!
09. End of Days (Part 1) – 03:22
10. End of Days (Part 2) – 10:25
Always stubborn and intransigent, Ministry, on their last part of the George Bush Trilogy, present an industrial/thrash holocaust akin to the brutality of the US bombs that were falling around the world.
As whole George Bush Trilogy, Last Sucker is also a bitter reminiscent of our mental and moral downfall. This is a story of degeneration, anxiety, inner fears and submission. A story of lies, propaganda, exploitation, corruption and manipulation.
This is the story of our times.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on November 18, 2015 by Screambox. It was filed under Ministry - The anti-Bush Trilogy, The LPs and was tagged with !!Screambox cornerstones!!, 2007, groove metal, industrial metal, manifesto, politics, thrash metal.