Mustasch – Need to hurt someone… (2001-2015)
Few are the bands of the 00s with so awesome fucking sound and even fewer those who never feared of exposing publicly their true vicious beliefs and evil instincts… With a wild and authentic rock n’roll attitude underneath heavy metal forms, these aggressive and outspoken Swedes have always been dangerously balancing between the delusions of grandeur and the self-awareness of their introvert melancholy.
Too much for a preface, let’s go to hurt some hearts…
The True Sound of the New West (EP) – 2001
01. Homophobic/Alcoholic – 04:01 – M
Parasite (EP) – 2006 –
04. Parasite – 02:40 – !!!!
Thank You For The Demon – January 2014 – Gain Music Ent/Sony
02 Thank You For The Demon – 03:41 – MLM
She´s a Messiah, I am a god
burning desire, leaving me cold
she´s a Messiah, flaming with youth
trapped in the fire, my Testosterone
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on January 26, 2017 by Screambox. It was filed under The LPs and was tagged with 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015, hard rock, heavy, heavy metal, rock n' roll.